Sunday, May 30, 2010

What have learned from doing a research paper.

Before doing a research paper, I had a wrong idea that doing a research paper was a very complicated. I didn’t have any idea how to do a research paper? Yeah, it is complicated if anybody do not know the process of doing it. When my Prof .teaches us the techniques, it becomes easier to me. Process involves:
The more you search the more information you will get.
Read your topic both positive side and negative side.
If you support positive side and you are getting negative information more, do not worry, still you will gain knowledge and will be able to write. You can make counter argument.
You can find information from e-books by searching Google books and Amazon. Com. find scholarly articles from Academic search complete and Lexis Nexus Academic For me doing a research paper is a great experience. I know how to write a work cite page and how to write a bibliography. These are a enormous achievement which will help me rest of my study life. Everything I mentioned above is new for me. Finally my expression is I am very happy to do the research paper and also very happy to get a very nice and helpful Prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment