Monday, April 26, 2010

Revision Plan

Dear prof. Mcormick,
How are you? I wish you have a wonderful weekend. I passed a busy weekend because my only daughter is turned into a year and i had a birthday party in my home.Anyway, in my research paper(corn monoculture should be stopped),i should talk a little about benifits of polyculture and disadvantages of GM food which i didn't talked before.Also, i should work on work cited page. Maybe i will find a little more info about corn monoculture while working on my research.I wish i will be able to show my best work in the final draft and get an A plus on my research. i would like to give you a big. big.. big... thanks because of teaching us an unique subject "FOOD" . We wre learning so many hidden facts.We are now realize what is good and what is bad about food.I made a list for myself about food titled "Avoid and Take" and hang it on my bedroom,s wall beside a calander.i will apply my knowledge about this to my daughter so that she grow up by eating healthy food. Hopefully,we will be able to learn a lot about food in the rest of the semister.
Sincerely,
Nigar Choudhury

No comments:

Post a Comment